An interactive book reader for children to learn about 12 animals through 27 book pages about their appearance, behaviors, habitats and much more! Filled with playful melodies, friendly voices, and interesting sounds of animals and nature! Also comes with Quiz mode for those up for a challenge to keep them enthusiastic and learning at the same time!
"Book Reader Animal Kingdom provides an exciting and entertaining educational experience for early readers. The skillfully designed blend of hardcover book and electronic learning features allows children to read on their own or interactively explore each page using the buttons and animal paw affixed to the right hand side of the book. By flipping the paw to touch any page, kids hear the contents read aloud, accompanied by animal and nature sounds. In so doing, youngsters learn a great deal about each of the 12 featured animals' physical characteristics, eating habits, natural habitats and more! By pressing the question mark button, young learners enter Quiz Mode, where they are asked a series of true or false questions about the animal on the page. The questions, to which kids respond by pressing either the True or False button, pertain to the written/spoken content as well as illustrations on the page. This highly engaging approach to learning helps develop memory, concentration, problem solving, dexterity, motor functions and detailed knowledge of the dozen featured animals. Requires 3 AA batteries."
Book Reader Animal Kingdom
- Family Choice & Tillywig Parents' Favorite Products Award Winner 2018! An interactive book reader for children to teach 12 animals about their appearance, behaviors, habitats and much more!
- Simply press the paw down against the page as it reads aloud the contents.
- Comes with a true and false quiz mode for those up for a challenge to keep them enthusiastic and learning at the same time.
- Skills learned include animals, memory, dexterity, motor functions, concentration and problem solving.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (included); intended for preschoolers and early learners of ages 3 years and up.