Best Self-learning Educational Gift!
Learn about shapes, numbers, math, comparison, time, colors, animals, patterns, profession and much more!
The perfect to go educational toy for hours of fun!
30 Lesson Cards (double sided)
2D Shapes Colors Transportation
3D Shapes Animals Body Parts
Numbers Food Comparison
Math Natural Environments Patterns
Measurements Sports Profession
Time Musical Instruments
Power ON/OFF & Volume Control
5 levels of volume for your choosing with 2 minutes Automatic Shut-OFF battery saver.
LED Lights, Sound Effects & Voices
Guides the player through the learning experience and encourages them.
Storage compartment for the cards on the back of the EduQuiz.
"This electronic quiz game is one of the most enjoyable and effective educational toys we've seen, a remarkable blend of interactive fun and learning. The set's 30 lesson cards have several learning activities on either side. Inserting a card into the slot on the EduQuiz unit allows kids to answer questions by pressing images on the card. The wide-ranging activities help children develop early learning skills that include shapes, numbers, math, time, animals, logical thinking and much more! Since all of the questions are posed visually, even the process by which the child assesses what, exactly, is being asked constitutes an invaluable exercise in critical thinking. For example, when confronted with an image of a xylophone followed by a maraca and a mallet, the child chooses the mallet because it is used to play the xylophone - the maraca is the odd man out. The huge fun factor keeps kids gleefully coming back for more, each time developing and reinforcing newfound skills!"
EduQuiz Basic Set I
- Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2017! A portable interactive quiz game with great learning value; perfect for long car or plane rides.
- Start to develop critical early learning skills and encourages self learning with fun through problem solving of various subjects.
- This set comes with 30 double-sided learning cards (60 lessons), volume control, and a compartment on the back for storing cards.
- Skills learned include numbers, math, time, animals, profession, logical thinking, concentration, problem solving, and geography and environment.
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included); intended for preschoolers and early learners of ages 3 years and up.