An educational poster game to help your child develop early learning skills with great value, make learning so easy and fun! Provides your child the best way to explore the alphabet, spelling, numbers, math, challenging quiz, exciting games, draw, and fun music. Give your child a head start in developing skill that will last.
"Young ones practice and develop an abundance of wide-ranging skills with the i-Poster My Learning Board, a touch activated talking poster whose entertainment value keeps kids coming back for more fun and learning. The incredibly intuitive layout and interface puts everything at children's fingertips. All they have to do is press and learn - letters, numbers, spelling, math, word pronunciation and meaning, logic, problem solving, motor functions and more. There are six different modes of play to choose from, and the interactive talking poster guides youngsters every step of the way. The quiz modes and game modes are especially fun and engaging and offer a variety of challenge levels and topics with which to expand and reinforce the child's knowledge and skills. The colorful and durable poster functions equally well whether hung on a wall or laid out as a playmat on the floor, enabling kids to choose their favorite ways to play and learn."
i-Poster My Learning Board
- Family Choice &Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2018! The most valuable interactive touch activated talking poster. Explore the alphabet, spelling, numbers, math, various levels of quiz, games, and so much more...!
- Learning has never been so much easy and fun. Hang on a wall, play on the floor or use as a colorful play mat.
- Sings the alphabet and numbers song! Learn to write letters stroke by stroke or be imaginative and write/draw with the wipe-able pen included.
- Skills learned include alphabet, numbers, pronunciation, animals, math, creativity and imagination, music, logical thinking, motor functions, concentration, dexterity, memory and problem solving.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (included); intended for Preschoolers and early learners of ages 3 and up.