"This enormously fun educational toy delights youngsters with its colorful appearance, audiovisual effects and nonstop interactivity. Flip the 'on' switch, and Mushroom Garden invites children to play and learn. A blue button lets kids choose among four modes of play - colors, numbers, music and games. In number or color mode, children can press the mushrooms (each of which has a different color and number of dots on it) to answer questions and to hear the number or color spoken aloud. In Music Mode, Mushroom Garden plays songs and gives a light show in response to rocking or spinning the unit. Each mushroom also functions as a piano key, letting kids play the C major scale, one note at a time. Game Mode offers up several types of energizing educational play."
Academics' Choice Awards Reviewer
"Love this to pieces!"
"Mushroom garden is super interactive and had my toddler laughing and tapping to the songs and beat of his own sound garden mushroom band. Each mushroom acts as a piano key (in music mode) and the mushrooms light up. There are four learning modes - colors, numbers, music, and games. Each activate different functions. For example, in game mode children can follow the patterns of the lights, which get progressively harder. Children learn counting, number sense, colors, pattern recognition, concentration, develop their memory, musicality, and creativity. I loved the bright colors and the fact that batteries were included. The playful sounds were really awesome too (and surprisingly not annoying for adults). I was very pleased with this play-based learning toy."
- Family Choice Award Winner 2018, Mom's Choice Gold Metal, Tillywig & Academics' Choice Brain Child Award Winner 2017! Innovative and educational. Rock It! Roll It! Spin It! Great fun for toddlers and children.
- Early educational toy with colorful light-up mushrooms to learn numbers, colors and play music.
- Memory Games - As the colorful mushrooms light up, pay attention to the patterns and follow it. The patterns get longer as you progress!
- Skills learned include numbers, colors, music, hand and eye co-ordination, creativity and imagination, music, logical thinking, motor functions, concentration, problem solving, dexterity and memory.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (included); intended for toddlers and early learners of ages 12 months and up.