An interactive and portable book-sized piano for little music lovers! The twenty-key piano promotes creative education through playing alone with any of the 10 popular songs and 6 amazing instruments!
1. The Mulberry Bush
2. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
3. Mary Had A Little Lamb
4. Row Row Row Your Boat
5. Eency Weency Spider
6. If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands
7. I've Been Working On The Railroad
8. Old MacDonald Had A Farm
9. The Hokey Cokey
10. The Wheels On The Bus
"In addition to being loads of fun, this book with a built-in functioning piano is an exceptional educational tool. The keyboard contains surprisingly robust features. For starters, it is tuned to A440 pitch just like a full-sized piano and has keys that extend one and a half octaves from C below middle C to the G above, a total of 20 keys. The keyboard is marked with numbers and letters so that kids can start playing the popular songs in the accompanying songbook even before they know how to read music. Amazingly, the keyboard is polyphonic, meaning the child can play, and hear, multiple notes simultaneously. In addition to the piano keyboard are 10 song buttons, each of which triggers a different children's song for the budding musician to play along with. 6 Music Instrument buttons allow the keyboard's sound to be changed among piano, flute, saxophone, harp, accordion and guitar. Record and playback buttons let youngsters hear and share their musical explorations after the fact. Bravissimo!"
My First Piano Book
- Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Best Creative Fun Award Winner 2017! An interactive and portable book-sized piano for little music lovers!
- Includes an illustrated songbook with color-coded key chart with 10 Songs & 6 Musical Instrument.
- Record & Playback; listen to how well you played! Take learning activities on the go; perfect for long car or plane rides.
- Skills learned include music, concentration, logical thinking and creativity and imagination.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included); intended for preschoolers and early learners of ages 3 years and up.